Gifts made possible by the NSHS PTO
- Welcome Sign at front entrance
- Furniture for the library
- Equipment for the school store
- Planters for the front of the school
- Newspapers in the cafeteria
- Printing for "You in Six Words"
- "Cocoa and Cookies" for students, faculty and staff
- Outdoor recreational equipment, courtyard picnic tables and furnishings
- "Weather Bug" weather station in partnership with NSMS PTO
- Overhead projectors for Math Fair Competition
- 3D Printer for Robotics Club and DDP Classes
- Green Screen and Green Screen technology
- Educational programming for students such as Choices as Consequences and Safe Dates
- Moving Up Day Courtyard Carnival Celebration
- Sponsorship for the installation of the Andrew Fierstein Learning Center
Moving Up Day Celebration!
After the traditional Moving Up Day ceremony in the High School Gymnasium, students were treated to an outdoor carnival courtesy of the NSHS PTO. Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Photo Booths, Dunking Tanks and Graffiti Walls were scattered throughout the courtyard for an afternoon of fun. Yearbooks were signed, musical entertainment was performed by students and faculty and a delicious lunch was provided by the High School.
Welcome Sign presented to North Shore High School by the PTO to enhance the front entrance of the school!
Cocoa and Cookies sponsored by the NSHS PTO
On December 18th, 2014 from dismissal until 4:00 PM, the NSPTO set up the first annual Cocoa and Cookies Bar for all NSHS students, faculty and staff. Over 500 students along with teachers and school staff enjoyed hot cocoa, cookies and a toppings bar loaded with marshmallows, whipped cream, chocolate chips, sprinkles and candy canes. Thank you to all the NSHS parents who donated goods and their time to help make this event extra special.
Courtyard recreational equipment made possible by your membership dues.